HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Our goal is to make your shopping experience as easy as possible.
If you don’t find answers to your questions here, please contact us.
Please, click on the links below for some important information:
RETURNS POLICY & LEGAL WARRANTY
1.1 Customer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase agreement for any reason, without penalty and without the need to give any explanation, within 14 (fourteen) days after the date of delivery of the products.
1.2 Customer may exercise the right of withdrawal set forth in art. 6.1 above (i) by filling in the specific online return form, or (ii) by an unequivocal written communication to the address indicated in the return form included in the package of the delivered products (each one hereinafter the “Return Form”). Yoga Compression Garments will confirm that the Return Form has been properly received by sending an email message to the address notified by the Customer.
1.3 In the event of withdrawal, Customer shall dispatch the goods back to Yoga Compression Garments within 14 (fourteen) days after the date on which the above notice was submitted, following, at his/her discretion, one of the following modalities:
- Recorded signed for
1.4 The product must be given back along with the original packaging and proof of no use tag (including the packaging materials and the documents, if any, accessories, labels, identification tags, seals, etc.) and it is to be carefully stored and used only for the time strictly necessary to verify its nature, specifications and size, and must show no signs of wear or dirt, as indicated below:
- The right of withdrawal may be exercised only with respect to the entire purchased product, partial withdrawals (accessories, complements, etc.) are not permitted;
- The transit of the product/s, until the Customer receives confirmation that the product has been properly returned and delivered to Yoga Compression Garments, shall be at the Customer’s exclusive responsibility for the cases indicated under points 1.3.2 , 1.3.3. and 1.3.4. Therefore, if the product has been damaged during transit, Yoga Compression Garments shall inform the Customer thereof in order to enable the latter to promptly send the relevant complaint to the courier and claim a refund; the product will be made available to Customer and the withdrawal notice will be cancelled;
- Yoga Compression Garments accepts no responsibility for products damaged, stolen or lost while in transit, or, in any case, in relation to their shipping, whenever the shipping back to Yoga Compression Garments is processed according to one of the modalities indicated under points 6.3.2, 6.3.3 and 6.3.4.
1.5 Yoga Compression Garments shall refund to the Customer the whole amount already paid by the latter, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of the withdrawal. Yoga Compression Garments may withhold the refund until the returned product is properly received by Yoga Compression Garments or until Customer demonstrates that the product has been correctly returned, whichever is earlier.
1.6 Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the amount initially charged to Customer will be re-funded using the same means of payment used by Customer in the initial transaction. In case of cash on delivery payment, the amount initially paid will be refunded by a bank transfer on the bank details indicated by the Customer on the Return Form. In any case, excluding return by pre printed DPD label (as explained in section 1.3), no amount shall be charged to Customer in relation to the refund.
1.7 Once the products are received, Yoga Compression Garments will check them in order to verify that they are consistent with the terms and conditions set forth in this clause and, should the results of such verification be negative, it shall inform Customer by email that the value of the returned products is reduced due to Customer’s failure to comply with the conditions mentioned above. By the same mail, Yoga Compression Garments shall also notify the amount that it will deduct from the amount to be refunded, unless Customer elects to have, at its own expense, the products sent back to him/her in the same conditions in which they were returned to Yoga Compression Garments.
1.8 In the event that the right of withdrawal is forfeited (for example when the product is returned damaged when the same has been sent through a courier chosen by the Customer), Yoga Compression Garments shall send back to Customer the purchased product, charging the latter with the relevant shipping costs and, if already refunded, the price of the product.
Any voucher issued by Yoga Compression Garments company is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only. … The total value of the shopping voucher is to be used. Balance from each of the total Shopping vouchers, If any, will not be returned in cash.
Only one voucher can be used per transaction. Free shipment is not allowed for discount voucher, only for gift voucher bought online on Yoga® Website.
1.1 The use of gift vouchers fall under the following terms and conditions:
- In order to purchase a Gift Certificate, you will need to register an account with us through our Website.
- Gift Certificates ordered through our Website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order. Our Gift Certificates include unique numbers and configurable patterns.
- Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed on our Website, as full or part payment of products from our Website. A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate.
- When ordering a Gift Certificate, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate.
- Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing gift vouchers.
- You can check the balance of the Gift Certificate by logging into your account (please note, this only applies if you register for an account).
- All Gift Certificates are dated and expire 3 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Certificates may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Certificate.
- Where Products purchased online with a Gift Certificate are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a Gift Certificate.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
1.2 Questions, comments and requests regarding Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please contact us.
1.9 In certain circumstances, detailed in the Return Form, the Customer is entitled to exchange the purchased products with other products, in place of receiving a refund of the relative sum.
1.10 The request for an exchange of the product is subject to the following conditions:
1.11 Product exchange shall only apply to purchased products for which this possibility is expressly specified on the online Return Form on our website by means of the word “EXCHANGE” being available;
1.12 Customer may only request the replacement of one or more purchased products with products of the same model, but in a different size and/or colour. The available replacement options will be indicated in the online Return Form;
1.13 Customer may request to exchange one or more purchased products within and not later than 14 (fourteen) days of the day he/she receives the products, by filling in the Return Form and sending it via electronically to Yoga Compression Garments within the before mentioned deadline. The products to be replaced should be returned within 14 (fourteen) days of the day of receipt;
1.14 Customer may only submit a single replacement request for each product purchased;
1.15 The products for which the Customer requests the replacement must be returned to Yoga Compression Garments in their original packaging, they must not have been used, worn, washed, modified or damaged, and they must still have their identification tag attached with the disposable seal;
1.16 The products to be exchanged that are part of a single order must be returned to Yoga Compression Garments in a single shipment. Yoga Compression Garments reserves the right to refuse products of the same order that are shipped for replacement in different stages.
1.17 If all the above conditions are correctly fulfilled, once the Customer have filled in and transmitted the Return Form containing the request for goods replacement, Yoga Compression Garments will process said request by sending you a relevant confirmation email. If such conditions are not met, Yoga Compression Garments will inform the Customer and will deliver back the product to the same at Customer’s expenses.
1.18 After receiving the products to be exchanged, Yoga Compression Garments will inspect the products to check that all the above requirements have been fulfilled; Yoga Compression Garments will then verify the actual availability of the replacement products in its warehouses of the products to ensure that the size and/or colour you have selected are available.
1.19 If the selected replacement products are not available in the warehouse, Yoga Compression Garments will not be able to accept the request for an exchange and will refund the Customer the original price of the products originally purchased in accordance with the procedures specified in the Return Policy. Customer will be contacted by Yoga Compression Garments if his/her request for an exchange cannot be accepted.
1.20 If the selected products are available in the warehouse, Yoga Compression Garments will accept the request for an exchange and will send to the Customer an email confirming the shipment of the replacement products. Shipment will occur within thirty (30) working days of the date from which Yoga Compression Garments was made aware of the request for exchange, once the condition of the products for exchange as detailed above has been verified. The costs for shipping the replacement products shall be borne by Yoga Compression Garments who will choose the courier.
Legal Warranty for Lack of Conformity
1.21 All products sold by Yoga Compression Garments are covered by a 24 (twenty-four) month warranty for lack of conformity, as provided by the European Consumers’ Directive.
1.22 Yoga Compression Garments shall be liable to the Customer for any lack of conformity that exists at the time the product is delivered and that becomes apparent within 2 (two) years of the delivery. At the time of delivery, the Customer is required to check the product in order to ascertain that it conforms with the product ordered and that it does not show any defects. The Customer shall inform Yoga Compression Garments of the existence of any such lack of conformity within a period of 2 (two) months from the day when the Customer detected the lack of conformity.
1.23 Any action by the Customer for lack of conformity shall be brought within a period of 1 (one) year from the day the lack of conformity was detected, although that period cannot expire before the end of the above mentioned 2 (two) years period.
1.24 Unless proved otherwise, any lack of conformity which becomes apparent within 6 (six) months of delivery of the product shall be presumed to have existed at the time of delivery unless this presumption is incompatible with the nature of the product or the nature of the lack of conformity.
1.25 Where the Customer brings action on the basis of a statutory warranty of conformity, the Customer may choose between the repair or replacement of the product, in either case free of charge, unless this is impossible or disproportionate. Alternatively, if the Customer is entitled to neither repair nor replacement, or if Yoga Compression Garments has not made the repair or replacement within a reasonable time or without significant inconvenience to the Customer, and unless the lack of conformity is minor, the Customer shall be entitled either to require Yoga Compression Garments to make an appropriate reduction in the price or to rescind the contract. Any such refund made to the Customer shall be reduced to take account of the use that the Customer has had of the product since its delivery.
1.26 To benefit from the guarantee, Customer must be able to show when the product was purchased.
1.27 The warranty for lack of conformity will be applicable only if the product has been used correctly, in compliance with its intended purpose and in accordance with the use and washing instructions contained in and/or furnished with the product.