HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Our goal is to make your shopping experience as easy as possible.
If you don’t find answers to your questions here, please contact us.
Please, click on the links below for some important information:
SHAPING THE BODY, BRINGING UP CONFIDENCE AND SELF-ESTEEM!
Established in 1980 in Brazil, we have been achieving great results and reaching millions of people,
We sell compression garments for use post-surgery, post-birth, for slimming and for wider aesthetic benefits.
We carry on growing and expanding our reach in Europe and the rest of the world.
We are based in North London and are committed to despatching orders quickly and efficiently. This allows us to offer a range of national and international delivery options. We supply several UK’s leading hospitals and clinics.
Our Compression Garments are medically registered and approved by ANVISA.
Our main purpose is to offer a personal service to each and every client and we are always willing to discuss and advise in order to have the best result as possible, enhancing treatment outcomes, improving healing times, minimising scarring and reducing pain.
We utterly appreciate any feedback to continually improve all areas – our service, our products and our competitive prices.
Authorised by Yoga Modeladores in Brazil, we are the SOLE European Distributor.
We also have been trading successfully as an international Agent and Distributor in the European, African and Middle East Market.
Our surgical compression garments are made of synthetic fibers consisting of 90% polyamide and 10% spandex.
Confidence & Self-Esteem
Having the world’s finest body shapers and surgical compression garments, our aim is to recover or build up you confidence and self-esteem, helping enhancing everyones body beauty.
YOGA Compression Garments & Body-shapers? That’s why!!
Our compression garments:
- Are great for the treatment of localised fat, cellulite, flabbiness and weight loss, shaping the body and losing inches;
- Improve posture and provide support in hernia cases;
- Stimulate blood circulation, relieving pain from cramps, tendinitis and daily tiredness;
- Are essential for post-operative care, recovery of cosmetic surgery, liposuction, mammoplasty (breast reduction), mammoplasty (breast augmentation), pre and postnatal, gynecomastia, mastectomy and others;
- Prevent bruises, assisting in the lymphatic drainage and elimination of the body’s impurities;
- Also prevent formation of rashes and helps healing;
- Provide postural support to breast and abdomen for pregnant women;
- Help in the recovery of severe burning, favouring new skin tissue, protecting against infections and new trauma during the healing process.
- Are hypoallergenic, breathable, latex-free, providing the needed comfort during the healing process.
- Are handmade which guarantee a perfect fit without limiting body movement.
- Provide a precise and scientifically determined amount of compression, making them ideal for a wide range of therapeutic and preventive indications.